Lexicoblog

The occasional ramblings of a freelance lexicographer

Monday, August 03, 2009

Sun & rain

I've just been browsing for blog ideas and by a rather roundabout route (as is often the way when you surf), I came across the most beautiful photo blog. It's in some Scandanavian language, so I can't read any of the accompanying text, but it inspired me to post a couple of photos from the past few days.

The torrential rain I was blogging about last week.

I always hate having to throw flowers away. This week I've had the most spectacular big bunch of sunflowers on the dining table (in an attempt to counteract the grim weather!), but by today, most of the heads were drooping and the stems were positively mouldy, so they had to go. I did just salvage two big yellow heads to put in a smaller vase on the window sill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home